Snarfed from Enigmae
Ten years ago, it was 1996.
Take this survey, post the results, and see how many things have changed since then.
1) How old were you?
(#2 has headed for the hills, apparently)
3) Where did you go to school?
Albion College, Albion, MI
4) Where did you work?
I was a computer lab assistant at my college.
5) Where did you live?
Wesley Hall, Albion College, Albion, MI
6) How was your hairstyle?
I had a mullet
7) Did you wear braces?
8) Did you wear contacts?
9) Did you wear glasses?
I was supposed to but didn't
10) Who was your best friend?
11) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
12) Who was your celebrity crush?
Kylie and Danii Minogue
13) Who was your regular-person crush?
There was this cutie in my Poli-Sci class, I think her name was Molly.
14) Were you a virgin?
yes - late bloomer
15) How many piercings did you have?
16) How many tattoos did you have?
none... I wouldn't mind something meaningless in another language-- "What's your tattoo mean?" "Oh, nothing it just says "Asparagus" in Russian.
17) What was your favorite band/singer?
18) Had you smoked a cigarette?
Yes, but I preferred stogies and cloves
19) Had you gotten drunk?
20) Had you driven yet?
21) If so which car?
My parents 1989 Pontiac station wagon
22) Which of your pets were still alive?
23) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
No, not really, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.