This is an "audience participation" post but in all fairness since I'm going to be asking some questions, I'll take the time to answer them as well:
1) Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes. I did have a peculiar one last night that I'd rather not go into (at least not in such a public forum)
2) As a child did you have any recurring dreams? If so, what were they?
It wasn't a recurring dream, but there were dreams with recurring themes of robbery/burglary and cannibalism (I know, Freud would have a field day with that). As a child these were nightmares. As an adolescent, one of my robbery/burglary dreams took a humorous twist. My house kept getting robbed and shortly before I woke up I dreamed the burglars came back, I answered the door and told them if they could find anything left over they were welcome to take it because I'd already been cleaned out by other burglars.
3) Do you have any recurring dreams any more?
Not that I know of.
4) What's the strangest/most unusual dream you've ever had?
5) Do you ever get "haunted" by ghosts from your past in your dreams (old flames, grade school bullies, etc.)
A few ex-girlfriends have made appearances in some of my dreams over the years.
Okay, I've played-- now it's your turn!