So here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I have a tremendous wealth of completely useless trivial knowledge about the 1980s. People refuse to play any 80s Trivia games with me as a result.
- My poison of choice is gin. I just randomly had a craving for a gin & tonic one day so I stopped and picked up Tanqueray on the way home from work... I've been a gin drinker ever since. I later found out that my father who has not had a drink in over 25 years used to love Gin & Tonics-- Apparently it's hereditary.
- I'm the youngest of six kids by between 12 and 18 years. My musical tastes reflect the huge age disparity between my siblings and I.
- I believe comedy is like hockey. The more jokes you shoot at the net the better shot you have at actually scoring a funny one from time to time. My shot percentage leaves a bit to be desired.
- Everyone marches to the beat of a different drummer. My drummer is tone deaf and has no sense of rhythm. Draw your own conclusions.
- My cell phone wallpaper image is the Canadian flag and my ringtone is O, Canada, I think the Canadian accent is really cool, and my favorite sport is hockey.... I get teased about the fact that while I love being an American I'm far more expressive of my love of our neighbours to the North than I am of my fellow countrymen.