Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sense of Smell

(snarfed from The Art of Getting By)

What are some of your favorite smells and is there a reason attached to why you like them so much? And in a two parter, what smells can't you stand and why? (try not to pick the obvious ones we all can agree upon here, k?)


1. Answer this question ON YOUR BLOG and THEN link back to it via the box below.
2. Leave a comment letting me know you played along.


So here's my response:

I like the smell of coconut-scented suntan lotion. Well I love coconuts, so that kind of explains that. I also like the smell of Drakkar Noir, which is why I wear it. My older brother, Kevin, also wears it and the smell of it and the fact we both wear it kind of feels like a fraternal bond.

As for scents and odors I don't like just the obvious ones really.

3 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

I'm in.
I didn't add it, but I love the suntan lotion too.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Oh Fun! I will do this later today!!! I'll let you know when I link.

Anne said...

This is too funny. I was just thinking about this topic a few days ago. Hopefully I will get to post about it before tomorrow is over.