Monday, July 24, 2006

Snarfed from Bearette24

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?
I'm male, so let's be fair, on a good day I might be a 7, but on average I'd say I'm under 5.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of gum?
I like the really sour gums that make me suck my lips in and my eyes squint.

Salad
Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.
Sons of Champlin - Loosen Up Naturally

Main Course
When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?
Probably the last time wifey and I had a heated argument.

Dessert
What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate?
10+2+5+1+9+7+6=40

Also feel free to do the following:
You can recommend
a book
a movie
a CD
to me.

You can also ask me three questions (or one, or none, or whatever!)

Current Music: Hunters & Collectors - Throw Your Arms Around Me

1 comment:

Snooze said...

What's your favourite alcoholic bevvy?