Monday, July 24, 2006

Meme-age Snarfed from "E is for Erin"

A is for age: 29
B is for beer of choice: Newcastle Brown Ale
C is for career right now: Assistant Buyer
D is for dogs name: My parent's dog is named Ginger
E is for essential item you use everyday: Mountain Dew
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Lost
G is for favorite game: Pass the Pigs
H is for Home town: Malone, NY
I is for instruments you play: None
J is for favorite juice: Limeade
K is for who's butt you want to kick: No one in particular
L is for last place you ate: home
M is for marriage: yes
N is for your full name: Sir Not Appearing In this Blog (for those of you who are my friends, you already know this, for those who don't- tough bananas)
O is for overnight hospital stays: I think 1 or 2 when I broke my wrist when I was about 5 or 6.
P is for people you were with today: Toni, my wifey
Q is for quote: "You don't make me feel like I'm a woman any more"-- from the Hunters & Collector's song Say Goodbye
R is for Biggest Regret: She knows who she is, she wasted 18 months of my life, but I take full responsibility, I should have ended it after the first date.
S is for status: US Citizen
T is for time you wake up: 6:30-ish
U was for some reason conspicuously absent from the list.
V is for vegetable you love: avocado (wait a minute, maybe that's a fruit)-- in that case, bok choy.
W is for worst habit: Procrastination
X is for x-rays you've had: No idea, but I know I've had several-- mostly for dental or orthodontic issues.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: about 3/4ths of a liter of Mountain Dew. MMM, breakfast of champions
Z is for Zodiac sign: Scorpio


Current Music: Pink Floyd - High Hopes

1 comment:

Susan as Herself said...

Fun list! :)