Friday, February 29, 2008

The Back of my closet

Lauren has tagged me with a new Meme. She wants to know 8 things in the back of my closet.

So here goes:
  1. All of the missing socks that anyone has EVER lost in their laundry (it's pretty smelly in there).
  2. Laszlo Hollyfeld (if you haven't seen the Val Kilmer classic film, Real Genius this reference will be lost on you)
  3. A perfectly preserved Woolly Mammoth.
  4. A small family of Cavemen who are insured by Geico.
  5. The corpse of a British Gecko that one of the aforementioned cavemen ran over.
  6. The ghost of Robert Goulet (if I don't eat Emerald nuts, every day at 3pm he comes out and messes up my stuff).
  7. The principal from The Breakfast Club. No, he doesn't raid Barry Manilow's wardrobe, he raids MY wardrobe!
  8. Chuck Cunningham (Richie Cunningham's older brother went upstairs one day and NEVER came back down! He somehow ended up in my closet where he's been living ever since. And yes he still has a basketball under one arm and a sandwich in his opposite hand!)
There are also a few "straight" guys who swear that they're "just going through a phase" living in my closet. They're actually in the process of decorating it, even as I type this. ;-)

And to keep things interesting I tag (and if you prefer not to do the meme in your blog, you can do the meme in the comments to this blog):
  1. Dantallion
  2. Susan As Herself
  3. Tornwordo

3 comments:

A New Yorker said...

That's so funny that you actually have clips!

Perplexio said...

We try. :-)

dantallion said...

I'll be doing this one shortly :)