Snarfed from Snooze:
1. One book that changed your life
How to Be a Man by John Birmingham & Dirk Flinthart (a book that humorously points out that if not for women, men would be showing up at the office wearing "cum-stained tacky dacks and an I'm with stupid t-shirt")
2. One book you've read more than once.
Life After God by Douglas Coupland
3. One book you'd want on a desert island.
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe (except I'd be using it as a "how to" manual)
4. One book that made you laugh.
Island of the Sequined Love Nun by Christopher Moore (actually everything Moore has ever written has made me laugh, but this one remains my favorite)
5. One book that made you cry.
This Is Your Time by Michael W. Smith (at the beginning Smith writes about meeting the parents of kids killed at Columbine
6. One book that you wish had been written.
Grate Expectations by Edmund Wells (hopefully at least one of you blog readers is familiar with Monty Python's Bookshop sketch from The Flying Circus)
7. One book that you wish had never been written.
The Communist Manifesto
8. One book you're currently reading.
The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters by Gordon Dahlquist
9. One book you've been meaning to read.
The Tasmanian Babes Fiasco by John Birmingham (the sequel to He Died With a Felafel In His Hand)
Current Music: Yothu Yindi - Mainstream